Body Wave Wig With Bangs Glueless Wigs Top 2X4 Lace Wigs
Glueless Wig With Bang
|Model Length||26 inch|
|Material||100% Raw Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Color||Natural Black|
|Last Time||3 Years With Proper Care|
|Lace Type||Transparent Swiss Lace|
|Wig Characters||Can Be Dyed And Restyle|
|HairLine||Pre-Plucked With Baby Hair|
|Cap Size||Average Size, Universal Cap Adjustable Size for most People|
|Lace Area||2x4 Inch Minimalist Lace|
Hair Care & Use
Overview About Wig Caring
1. wash and condition the hair at least every week,
2. use shampoo and condition when washing ,Olive oil or argon oil will be a plus.
3. Comb the ends first, then from top to the ends. We don't suggest comb the curly item.
Please gently squeeze the curly Wig instead.
4. Don't restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
5. Let the hair air dry after washing. Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
How To Comb?
Always Comb or brush through hair using the recommended tools for textures,
Please comb the hair gently when you need to comb a wig, don’t use regular hair brushes
Wide-tooth comb are highly recommended for Straight hair and wavy hair.
For small curls hair, please use only handle to prevent tangle for stubborn tangles.
Apply a spray conditioner can help loosen them.
How to Heat?
Don't restyle the hair too often, when you use heat things, we suggest no more than 350F degrees for colored hair, and no more than 400F degrees for natural black hair to Avoid dryness
Don’t leave any hot tools on the hair more than 30 seconds, it is necessary to clear your hot tools after use.
Put your wig on a wig stand or Mannequin head when not wearing it.