HD stands for "high definition". HD lace is a royal lace material that used to be called Swiss lace and which, when applied to the scalp, is invisible. This means that the wig-wearer will have an open hairline, which looks very natural and makes the lace extremely undetectable along the hairline. For women who suffer from receding hairlines, this lace is perfect, helping them to achieve the desired look. HD lace closure wig has always been the best form of lace on the market and is widely used in wig making as it is smooth, transparent, and more durable. When you wear it, can melt well into your face, so it will give you a very undetectable look. The HD lace closure wig has always been the best form of lace on the market and is widely used in wig making as it is smooth, transparent, and more durable than but thicker than HD lace.
When you wear it, Swiss lace can melt well into your face, so it will give you a very undetectable look. If you correctly use undetectable HD lace front/closure wigs, the HD lace front wigs can last under good treatment for at least eight months to one year. Just look after the HD lace wig like your own hair, the more your transparent HD lace wigs are cared for, the longer it will last.
The advantages of wearing an HD lace wig:
1. HD lace wig can blend well with all skin complexions, even with no need to bleach them;
2. Itching is decreased due to the thinness of the material;
3. It can create an Undetectable hairline and give people an illusion that the hair is growing from your scalp;
4. It is nearly undetectable to the naked eye;
5. It can be glueless and a perfect choice for people who are allergic to glues and adhesives.
What Is HD Lace Wigs
You May Like
Mslynn Hair 13x4 HD Lace Front Wigs Loose Deep Wave Wig Glueless Human Hair Wigs
Mslynn HD Lace Wigs Body Wave Wig Transparent 13x4 Lace Front Wig
Mslynn Deep Curly 4x4 HD Lace Closure Human Hair Wigs For Women