Life is full of learning. Before doing everything, we must have a general study and understanding, even the wigs that make us look more beautiful. For example, the very popular Headband Wig in recent years, look fashionable and beautiful, but do you know how to wash your headband wig correctly?
Compared with other types of wigs, headband wigs are more convenient and time-saving. Because it doesn’t need to spend time on cutting off the excess lace, and there are no tedious steps such as pulling, gluing, bleaching, etc., just wear the Headband Wig Human Hair like a hat on the head, which is good for beginners or office workers. It is really convenient and fast. At the same time, because there is no glue, the headband wig also avoids the damage to the scalp caused by the use of glue.
The headband wig looks very fashionable and novel. You can change your daily appearance by changing the headband, and the Curly Headband Wig can be reused for a long time, which is a huge saving.
How to wash headband wigs?
1. Put the fake hair in the sink, open the water pipe and let the wig get wet. If your wig has been worn, to remove excess oil and other impurities, it is recommended that you use warm water.
2. Pour the wig special shampoo on the wig, gently massage, and rub the wig with your hands, so that the shampoo will dissolve the dirt in the wig. Then rinse off the shampoo thoroughly with clean water from top to bottom.
3. Use a comb or a wide-tooth comb designed for wigs to gently comb the wig. Gently comb from the bottom to minimize hair loss and unblock all knots.
4. Squeeze a part of the moisture from the wig, start applying a high-moisturizing conditioner to deeply moisturize and nourish the hair, and then rinse the conditioner with running water. Be careful not to add conditioner to the roots of your hair.
5. Wrap the wig with a clean towel and pat dry. Lay it flat on the table and let it air dry. Try not to use a hairdryer to dry the wig, because the newly washed wig is relatively fragile, and overheating will cause irreparable damage to the wig.
How To Wash Your Headband Wig Correctly
You May Like
13x4 Straight Lace Front Wig HD Transparent Lace Wig Long Straight Human Hair
33 Reddish Brown Auburn Water Wave Human Hair Wig Transparent T Part Lace Wig
33 Reddish Brown Auburn Water Wave Wig Transparent 13X4 Lace Frontal Wig
360 Lace Frontal Wig Body Wave Human Hair Wigs Pre Plucked Transparent Lace Wig