How To Restore Body Wave Human Hair
HOW TO BRING BACK BODY WAVE HUMAN HAIR?
1. Wash your body wave human hair. To get back the wavy of body wave wig, wash your hair first. Use a gentle shampoo and wash your body wave human hair thoroughly from head to tail, and rinse your body wave human hair thoroughly instead of rubbing it. Washing the human hair can remove previously added hair gel, styling chemicals, and other chemicals, and a moderate amount of water can make hair wavy feeling back well.
2. After washing, don't worry about body wave human hair getting straight or loose. First, dry your body wave human hair with a clean towel instead of using a hairdryer. Don't blow dry your body wave human hair hard, because the surface of your body wave human hair is open when it's wet, and it's easy to break when you use a strong dryer. Instead, let it dry naturally in the air until no water drips, but it's not completely dry,
3. Once you've done this, comb your body wave human hair from head to tail with your fingers, and apply a fair amount of conditioner to your body wave human hair. Use a wide-toothed comb brush to ensure that the conditioner is evenly applied or put some hair care oil on the palm of your hand and rub it into your hair. Leave the conditioner or hair care oil to moisturize your body wave human hair for about 20 minutes. You don't need too much conditioner or hair care oil to moisturize, just spread it evenly over your body wave human hair. It's usually better to keep wavy and curly from start to finish, and wavy and curly are more beautiful.
4. Next, you should prepare a high-quality mousse, as it is very useful for hair styling. Apply mousse evenly to body wave human hair at the same time according to curves. You don't need much mousse because it attracts dust very easily.
5. Leave your body wave human hair completely dry in the air. Keep in mind that you can't use the wind to blow the body wave human hair, so it's important to use only wavy or curly hair dryers. This is probably dry and nicely fixes the wavy and crimped appearance.
6. Don't forget to give your body wave human hair a deep conditioner every 2 weeks. The idea is to give your body wave human hair the nutrients it needs to keep it in good condition and not feel dry. That way you don't have problems with tangling and peeling.
7. If the above steps don't help you get wavy again, just use a curling iron to get back your wavy look. However, it is best to use a flexibility bar because it can produce longer-lasting curls than a crimp bar. After removing the flexible rod from the body wave human hair, comb and shape it with your fingers, and you will find that wavy human hair if properly maintained, is a good investment.