Water Wave Wig Balayage Highlight Hair Honey Blonde Brown Wigs With Baby Hair
|Item name||lace front wigs|
|Material grade||raw virgin hair, cuticle intact|
|Base material||swiss undetectable lace|
|Can be dyed?||Yes|
|Hair length||22-32 inch|
|Cap size||22.5 inch|
|Hairline||pre-plucked with baby hair|
|Last for||one more year|
Hair Care & Use
Overview About Wig Caring
1. wash and condition the hair at least every week,
2. use shampoo and condition when washing ,Olive oil or argon oil will be a plus.
3. Comb the ends first, then from top to the ends. We don't suggest comb the curly item.
Please gently squeeze the curly Wig instead.
4. Don't restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
5. Let the hair air dry after washing. Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
How To Comb?
Always Comb or brush through hair using the recommended tools for textures,
Please comb the hair gently when you need to comb a wig, don’t use regular hair brushes
Wide-tooth comb are highly recommended for Straight hair and wavy hair.
For small curls hair, please use only handle to prevent tangle for stubborn tangles.
Apply a spray conditioner can help loosen them.
How to Heat?
Don't restyle the hair too often, when you use heat things, we suggest no more than 350F degrees for colored hair, and no more than 400F degrees for natural black hair to Avoid dryness
Don’t leave any hot tools on the hair more than 30 seconds, it is necessary to clear your hot tools after use.
Put your wig on a wig stand or Mannequin head when not wearing it.
Been wearing this unit on and off for a month now and I love it. It’s easy to manage and beautiful. No shedding . I would definitely buy again.
Customer service was good. And they helped me out in every way possible.. fast shipping..arrived before the actual date…
Very goo quality. Best hair ever I could give a 200% stars for this hair. Good and professional seller. Buy ladies you won't regret it very fast shipping
Shop now. Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments.*
1. Add item(s) to your cart
2. Go to checkout and choose
3. Enter your debit or credit card information
4. Your first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks
*See payment terms. A higher initial payment may be required for some consumers. CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.