Q: Does it is human hair? A: Yes, Mslynn Hair had a long history, has thousands of customers coming from different countries, respectable brand. Have own factory, hundreds of workers, process the high-quality human hair for women. More stylish, More perfect!
Q: Can this hair be dyed or straightened, or curled? A: Yes, all hair we sell is virgin hair, so you can straighten/style it with a flatiron/curler, and you can dye it as well. It is noteworthy that you need to pay attention to the time. DON’T Overtime.
Q: Do I have to have a PayPal account to order? Can I use my credit card? A: No need to have a PayPal account to order, you can pay with a Credit/Debit Card directly. If you have any payment problems, please contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I use a PO. Box as shipping address? A: PO. Box is not accepted. Don't use a PO.Box as your shipping address. Otherwise, the package can not be delivered.
Q: How to choose the conditioner? A: While washing your hair, Shampoo and normal conditioner are OK, we suggest washing wigs with conditioner, it is milder. Add a few drops of olive oil to the hair conditioner, it can effectively preserve moisture.
Q: How long can it last? A: As we all know virgin hair grows from the human scalp, Normally it depends on your method/level of care. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, like the right products to condition and moisture treatment the hair, it will help a lot. then normally it could last longer than 12 months.
Q: Which size is your wig cap(circumference)? Can I have a large size / small size? A: All of the stock is standard medium, it is 22.5 inches. And it has adjustable straps. Normally it can match the head of most people. If you have a very large/small head (360 lace wig can't be customized), you can leave a note in your order for that, but it needs an extra fee for the additional service, and it needs 3 more days to be shipped out. Please attention: Because the customization item is only for you, it doesn’t accept returns and exchanges.
Q: What's the difference between the 360 wig and the 13x4 wig? Can I make a ponytail? A: Both are breathable wigs, invisible lace, and you can call frontal lace wigs. 360 lace wig you can make a ponytail.
1. How to comb the wig? When you need to comb a wig, you can use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Please be gentle. Do not comb curly hair.
2. How to keep shape? While you're sitting at home, take it off and put it on a wig stand. The stand will help keep its shape and taking it off your head takes away from your own tugging and pulling hairs out.
3. How to dry the wig? After saturating your wig in water, squeeze it dry. Don't wring it or the base of your wig could become wrong shaped and dry funny.
4. How to choose the conditioner? When washing your hair, please use a normal conditioner. The shampoo is too harsh and can lead to hair falling out.
5. How often do care about the wig? You can condition your hair every couple of weeks to keep it shiny and soft. Don't do this daily or even weekly, it can lead to your wig looking less realistic and falling apart.
BECOME AN INSIDER
Be the first to know about the latest restock, sales, style updates & more!